The Minister of Social Development is seeking nominations for appointments to the Social Workers Registration Board (SWRB) and the Social Workers Complaints and Disciplinary Tribunal.
The Minister is looking to make three appointments to the SWRB Board, including one registered social worker and two lay people. The candidates would have:
- strong sector networks
- strong relationship and engagement skills
- a strong Māori voice
- strong understanding of Māori cultural competencies
- an understanding of social policy and the impact on the sector and profession; and
- experience with corporate finance, risk, audit and regulatory functions.
Social Workers Complaints and Disciplinary Tribunal
The Minister is looking to appoint one registered social worker to the SSAA, and candidates would have the following:
- a good understanding of the disciplinary process and its contribution to assuring the quality of the social work profession
- experience and understanding of the social work environment; and
- knowledge and experience of matters likely to come before the Tribunal.
Nominations are due by 5.00pm on Friday 25 October 2019.
If you require any assistance or have any queries, please contact Lance Fowler on (04) 913 3245 or email email@example.com