Mā te rongo, ka mōhio, mā te mōhio, ka mārama, Mā te mārama, ka mātau, mā te mātau, ka ora
From listening comes knowledge, from knowledge comes understanding, From understanding comes wisdom, from wisdom comes well-being
The Social Workers Registration Board are looking for someone to fill a full-time fixed term role that will support the Registrar in assessing the professional conduct of Social Workers following a notification of breach of professional standards, or misconduct.
We need an experienced manager who can help us develop and build robust business processes and systems for effective management of complaints/notifications and compliance monitoring. You will need to effectively engage with our stakeholders in the development of the solutions. To be successful in this role you will need to understand the legislative and regulatory environment, have experience in leading staff and a focus on the customer experience.
We are seeking someone who is committed to helping us to achieve our aspiration to support and encourage professionalism in social work sector through tools of our legislation.
Key requirements of the role:
- A sound understanding of, or experience in, the New Zealand social services sector and regulatory environment
- Background and experience in working in customer service
- Leading and managing small teams
- Demonstrated understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and te ao Māori perspectives, as these relate to the social services sector
- Good communication and engagement skills, and work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Case management experience
- Understanding of the machinery of government processes
To apply, or to obtain a detailed position description, please contact email@example.com
Applications close 19 November 2020